Job Description: Manufacturing Associate/ Sr. Associate
It should be noted that the manufacturing associate position encompasses a broad range of responsibilities that cannot all be captured within this job description, and that the individual selected will be expected to complete other tasks not listed above as assigned in support of the overall manufacturing operations.
- Manufacturing Associate will be responsible for the manufacture of pre-clinical/clinical products
Operates the production processes according to the determined daily production planning.
- Works according GMP regulations.
- Performs defined production processes according to GMP and SOP procedures (e.g., set-up, machine handling, close down, reconciliation, line cleaning, line clearance, waste disposal, storage, etc.)
- Essential responsibilities include performing routine procedures in support of manufacturing intermediate, bulk or final drug product of acceptable quality to meet CGMP and FDA regulatory requirements.
Will be creating production documentation including protocols, Standard Operating Procedures and Batch Production Records.
- BS in a Scientific discipline with 1 year of experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology manufacturing environment.
- Or a high school degree with at least 1-3 years experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must possess a working knowledge of cGMPs as well as the ability to work in a confined aseptic clean room in clean room garments